Friday, July 22, 2011

VLCD Day #38

Current Weight: 129.8 lbs. (-1.4)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ milk
Snack: 1 Apple Ring (to help with light-headedness this morning)
Lunch: Chili
Snack: Apple
Snack: Chocolate Delight
Dessert: Possibly 1/2 serving of strawberries or 1 more chocolate delight

The steak day did it's job! I'm happy to report I had a 1.4 lb loss this morning and I am finally (at long last) in the 120's. I am ecstatic to be so close to my goal and I am feeling so good!

I have also been reading into something called 'Eat Right for your Type' by Dr. Peter D'Adamo. I'm really curious and want to do some more research. This is the website I have found because I am B+. Blood type B+ diet. Check it out..

Well, I am about to hit a detox bath. I have been really craving one for a while. I know it might make me retain water or possible sweat down my hcg levels but I thought I might be safe because TOM is here.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment