Saturday, July 9, 2011

VLCD Day #25

Current Weight: 135.8 lbs. (-0.4)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: Strawberry smoothie
Lunch: Chicken salad with "honey" mustard
Snack: Made in Nature Dried Apples (see pic below) *my new bff.. if they are good to me on the scale tomorrow..
Snack: Melba toast and **oops** a swig of Zevia Root Beer..
Dinner: Shrimp and Steamed Spinach (with ACV and S&P)
Snack: Melba toast and **oops** a swig of Zevia Root Beer..

So.. as you can see, I am feeling a little "snackie" today. I am not hungry really (I did have a little before dinner) but I just want to be eating. I am guessing it is TOM. Today has been pretty hard in that department. I don't feel like doing anything or going anywhere but I do feel like eating something delicious. LUCKILY, I was able to stay pretty close to protocol (besides the Zevia). I wonder if maybe tasting the Zevia Dr. Pepper yesterday is causing some additional cravings today? If so, I'm in for it tomorrow cause I had more soda today.. It gives my tummy kind of a bloated feeling so I don't know if I will taste it very often. I am (mistakenly) giving myself some liberties on the grounds that a) I have done so well... (this is a big mistake for me to make) and b) I am on TOM. I usually don't have Melba and somedays try to only have 1 fruit. (Especially days when I have an orange) I did try to steer clear of onions today, even though they were calling my name.

I think I have hit a wall in the diet. I keep thinking about P3 and even P4 and it is driving me mad! I know I want to continue going but that little voice in my head is saying "135 is good, stop there." But I know it is only saying it because I want to eat P3 foods!!

I am going to continue on. I am voicing these things, not because I want to quit, but for the opposite reason. If I say the thoughts out loud and point out that its not what I want, it will give them less power.

Well, I am done with my novel for today. I hope your day went better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment