Friday, July 1, 2011

VLCD Day #17


Current Weight: 140.0 lbs. (-1.0)
Dose: Skip Day

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Lunch: Shrimp and Baked Onions
Snack: Orange Creamsicle Smoothie and Melba Snack
Dinner: Tilapia and Tomatoes
Snack: Roma
Snack: Strawberry Smoothie

I was so hungry today. I couldn't stand it. This has been my hardest day yet. I am trying not to focus on it though. So here is a little backstory:

A little background on that.. I am originally from Utah. My husband and I have been living in Northern Utah for about 5 years. We live near my sister, who is wonderful and supportive of my weight loss but knows NOTHING about what I'm doing now. My mom lives a couple of hours away and we see her very often. Anyway, we moved to North Carolina for the summer and I started hcg about a month after we got here. I haven't told anyone (besides DH). I told my mom I was eating better, that is all she knows. They don't even know I've dropped 12 lbs! So it will be such a fun surprise to get out of the car and see all their faces. Like a little mini surprise "extreme makeover"!

I am a little worried about my mother-in-law's reaction. She saw me the week before I my load days and she'll see me again in a few weeks. She is going to notice a BIG change in a short amount of time. Hopefully she doesn't think TOO much of it! I don't want her to think I've turned into some eating disorder person.

Well I am going up a dose tomorrow to see if I can conquer this hunger.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment