Sunday, July 17, 2011

VLCD Day #33

Current Weight: 134.2 lbs. (+0.2)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: Strawberries and truvia
Lunch: Shrimp and Cabbage (w/ braggs, onion powder and garlic powder)
Dinner: Tilapia and Tomatoes (ACV, S&P, and basil)
Dessert: Strawberries and truvia and "Hot Chocolate" (smooth move with chocolate stevia drops)

So today is my birthday and I think I did pretty well! Not even close to the required calories, I'm too stuffed. I wonder if it has something to do with yesterday's feast but I'm hoping its my dose. I had a delicious birthday dessert and I'm so thankful DH doesn't know how to cook birthday cakes!

Well, not much to say other than I am hoping the smooth move does its job and I have a loss tomorrow or I might, just might consider the Mag. Citrate again. yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment