Monday, July 25, 2011

VLCD Day #41

Current Weight: 130.0 lbs. (-0.2)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ milk
Snack: Hardboiled Egg and Yerba Mate
Lunch: Shrimp Curry & Cabbage (Chicken Curry - sub Shrimp)
Snack: Egg white
Dinner: Cod and Steamed Spinach (ACV and S&P)
Snack: 1/2 Apple & Roma

Today I woke up to a .2 loss. It was disappointing, AGAIN! I don't understand why things are moving so slowly for me lately. It seems they are really really slowing down and I just keep hoping and praying things will speed up because I really don't think I'm done losing just yet.

There was a girl about my size (5-10 lbs smaller) on the forum and she slowed down at this stage too but she broke past it and is now close to 120. I wonder if this will happen to me.. I hope so, I hope so! :)

I feel really good about what I ate today. I focused on more protein and less carbohydrates. I tried really hard to not have any fruit whatsoever but man, fruit just CALLS MY NAME! I can't seem to stay away from it! I guess it's better than melba or chocolate delight!

Well, I am off to bed for the night. If this works and I have a good loss tomorrow, I might do another day like this, just so I end up with some decent numbers for my week. (I'm at 1.2 on the week right now, PATHETIC!)

No comments:

Post a Comment