Tuesday, July 19, 2011

VLCD Day #35

Current Weight: 132.2 lbs. (-0.6)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: 1/2 serving strawberries with truvia
Lunch: Shrimp and Steamed Spinach (w/ vinegar, S&P)
Snack: Chocolate Delight
Dinner: Tilapia and Tomatoes (ACV, S&P and Basil) (only 86 grams, added protein later)
Dessert: Strawberry Protein shake

Woke up with a .6 lb loss today. Not great but I'll take it. I forgot to do measurements this morning so I am going to do it tomorrow morning.

I did another bottle of magnesium citrate today. I just feel like I am not cleaned out or something. It took longer this time so I don't know what that means but it has been helping.

I'm also a little worried I am retaining water. I just don't understand these extremely slow losses. Oh well, at least I'm losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment