Thursday, July 21, 2011

VLCD Day #37

Current Weight: 131.2 lbs. (-0.0)
Dose: 155iu (SQ) (lowered to account for TOM)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ milk
Snack: 1 Apple Ring (to help with light-headedness this morning)
Dinner: 8 oz. (weighed raw) Top Sirloin Steak
Dessert: Apple

So I did end up stalling. I am not sure why but I was the same weight today as yesterday. It was disappointing because I only had 1 fruit and no melba yesterday. I am thinking it was either the Walden Dressing or the tomato-beef combo. OR it could just be TOM making his unwelcomed appearance.

Because of the stall, I ended up doing a mini-steak day. I heard about this on the forum and I'm really hoping it helps me out. The day went really well. I thought I'd be super hunger but I wasn't. I drank a lot of water and Yerba Mate throughout the day. My one mistake will be putting salt on my steak. I am hoping it still helps though.

I am aching for a detox bath though. But I don't think I'll do one tonight because then I won't be able to see the true results of the steak day. I will never know if a loss/stall/gain is from the steak day or the detox bath.

So the steak was amazing. I don't have a BBQ so I just used this method to cook it (minus the oil obviously): Perfect Steak. It turned out perfectly, I really enjoyed it. I thought I'd have trouble getting it down but I definitely didn't. I hope I didn't eat too much though.

I was excited all day for my apple though. I have been CRAVING them like I used to crave candy. It's pretty amazing what you start to crave on this diet. Before hcg, I didn't even like apples but now, I LOVE them, especially the crispy gala apples.

So for the rest of the day, I have been scoping out P3 recipes. I am getting super excited to experiment with all the new foods. I am a little frustrate that I won't be in my own kitchen for practically all of P3 (visiting MIL and then staying with my sister). So that will be a challenge. However, I do feel comfortable in both houses so it shouldn't be too bad.

Well, I'd better go. I am really getting into this planning for P3 thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment