Friday, July 8, 2011

VLCD Day #24

Current Weight: 136.2 lbs. (-1.2)
Dose: Skip Day

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Sloppy Joes & Tomato (with ACV, S&P & Basil)
Snack: Made in Nature Dried Apples (see pic below) *my new bff.. if they are good to me on the scale tomorrow..
Dinner: Cod with Seasoning and Steamed Spinach (with ACV and S&P)
Snack: Roma

I have a pretty decent day today. I woke up to a nice surprise, 1.2 lbs lost! So happy about that! I wasn't expecting such a good loss on my second day of TOM but I'll take it! My day was fairly uneventful.. went to whole foods to look for some Walden Farms dressing but they don't carry it. Picked up some YUMMY dried apples there though. They are so yummy, it feels like a delicious treat! The only ingredients on the back are "Organic Apples" so was happy about that... I hope my scale is as happy as I was about this delicious treat because I hope to have more of it!

Today was my skip day. It went really well. I wasn't hungry at all, I just felt really "snack-y" because of TOM... I am feeling hunger now but it is really late and I should be asleep. And I hear slight hunger on your skip day is normal.

I have posted some Result Pics under the results tab.. keep in mind, pictures can't grasp how different and great I feel. Also remember, I am only halfway there!

Wish me luck on my weigh in tomorrow.. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have a loss..

No comments:

Post a Comment