Tuesday, July 12, 2011

VLCD Day #28

Current Weight: 136.0 lbs. (+1.0)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: Strawberries with Truvia
Lunch: Chicken salad with "honey" mustard
Snack: Yerba Mate
Dinner: Cod and Steamed Spinach (with ACV and tiny bit of S&P)
Snack: 1/2 serving of Strawberries with Truvia

I was really disappointed to wake up with a gain. I am pretty sure it is just water retention though, what with the yoga and the sodium intake yesterday. I have tried to keep sodium low today (mustard was a big one) but other than that I think I did pretty well. I don't know why my calories are so low. The past couple days they have been up to like 450 but today they are super low. It is probably because I did leafy greens and strawberries today. I go in waves with cravings. I got on the orange smoothie kick a while back and then bought some new oranges, now I don't like it as much. So I did the dried apples (which still sound so good) but I am not having them today because I am worried they contributed to my gain. I might experiment with them tomorrow.

As far as hunger goes, I am feeling pretty good. I am hoping my newly mixed hcg is doing the trick! I haven't really felt hunger all day! :) That just feels so good. I am a little nervous though because I am brewing up a nice hot detox bath and I am hoping my theory about sweating out my hcg is not true. I guess we'll see in the next couple days.

I have been reading a lot about coconut oil on the forum and heard some people get better losses when they have a couple tablespoons a day. I don't know if that would work for me but I am considering trying it. It is a main ingredient in people's "cocoa crack" and I'm sure that would taste soo good. I have found some great videos on youtube that I am toying with the idea of trying... not sure though.

Well, hope this detox bath gets rid of any extra toxins and water I have floating around in me! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment