Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Detox Bath


I thought I'd share one of my favorite things during this whole thing. It is so relaxing and makes my skin feel so nice!

Detox Bath:

2 cups of Epsom Salt
1 box of Baking Soda
2 Tbsp. of Ground Ginger
Baby Oil

I make the water as hot as I can stand it and soak for about 30 minutes. (Must be careful when getting out as you will probably be very light headed). After drying off in the hot bathroom, I put on some sweats and hop under a blanket for another 30 minutes or so. By this time, I have sweat like crazy!

The next day I usually have a significant loss. My first detox bath, I lost 1 lb. It felt really nice. My second detox bath, I lost 2 lbs the next day but I also did magnesium citrate that day too. Either way, it is completely relaxing and good for your skin!

One thing that I found was that I was hungry the next day or so. I have wondered if maybe I sweat so much that my hcg sweat out. This is just an unfounded theory but just thought I'd let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment