Friday, July 22, 2011

On the exercise front...

So, as you can probably tell, the exercise has not only been going poorly, it has been non-existent. (Except if you count chasing after kids and walking up and down 3 flights of stairs to get to my apartment). After doing yoga the other day, I stalled so I decided not to do it again for a while. I am thinking that if I have some very good losses at the beginning of this week, I might try some light yoga near the end. I start P3 (my next phase) and I am hoping to do yoga a lot more often. I am worried about how it will affect my stabilization but I'm sure it will only help in the long run.

Since I will be visiting family during the beginning of my P3, I am uncertain how I will be able to do yoga classes. I guess I will have to use my laptop and handy dandy netflix to do the job. I have used that in the past and it works well, really gets my muscles working. I will probably have to rely on that on walking/running while at my in-laws.

As for working out when I get home, I teach gymnastics at the local gym and with it comes a free membership. I get access to the pool, tennis courts, exercise equipment and free classes! I am so excited for ZUMBA! I miss it so much. I am going to look at the schedule and make a plan. The awesome thing about this club is that they offer childcare!! :) Gotta love it..

Well, I am sorry there is not much to report on the exercise front. In a matter of days, I will be exercising again and to be honest, I'm excited about it! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment