Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cardio.. the fun way!

Before I started such a strict nutritional diet, I loved going to Zumba class! It would KICK my butt for 1 hour and it felt so good... and it was SO much fun! While I don't think my body is quite ready for a hardcore Zumba class, I am going to start doing Zumba on my wii again. It is a little easier and I won't feel silly if I stop in between because I'm doing it in my living room! It is kind of funny when DH walks in and I am shakin' it too the latin music in front of the TV.

So my plan is to do Cardio one day, then do Resistance/Strength training the next then have a day off. I'll probably also take Sunday off too... I'll probably only have this schedule during P2 (the most stringent part of my nutritional diet) and then I'll ramp it up in P3 and P4. I really wish I could train for the half marathon in August but I just honestly don't think I'll be ready in time.

Well, today I am going to try the 20 minute work out on my Wii and see how things go. I'll let you know tomorrow if I gain, lose or stall as added exercise can cause water retention.

Have a good day and I'll keep you posted on my fitness progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment