Sunday, July 31, 2011

VLCD Day #47

Current Weight: 126.6 lbs. (+0.6)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ Milk
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Ground sirloin with Mustard
Snack: Couple bits of chicken and apple (we moved today so I thought I'd need a little extra protein)
Dinner: Chili & 3/4 an Apple

So I woke up a disappointing 0.6 gain. Even though I was expecting it, it is still always a disappointment to wake up to a gain. Oh well, I am still doing good on the week. I have 1.4 so far and I have tomorrow's weigh in as my FINAL LIW!!!!! WOW.. I honestly can't believe that I am moving into P3! I'm honestly a little nervous but I think it will be fun to experiment with new foods!

In order to reach my goal, I'd need to lose a full 1.6 lbs overnight which I don't think is going to happen. That is okay though, I may still see the number 125 on the scale in the few days after I stop injections but I am probably going to end up stabilizing around this number. I am hoping to at least have a little loss tomorrow and maybe see 126 again but who knows.. I am happy with my progress and can't complain one little bit!

We leave for Philadelphia tomorrow morning and I'm a little nervous to be going to another person's house while still having to do a few P2 meals. It should work out because I'm comfortable there but I do have a little anxiety about it. Hopefully it goes well..

Well, keep your fingers crossed for my LIW tomorrow! I don't know if I'll sleep very well because I'm so nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment