Tuesday, July 26, 2011

VLCD Day #42

Current Weight: 129.2 lbs. (-0.8)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ milk
Lunch: Roma Chai
Dinner: Ground Sirloin (~8 oz. raw) with Mustard
Dessert: Apple
Snack: Frozen Roma (like frozen coffee)

Today I woke up to a .8 lb. loss. Not my finest loss but at least it's a move in the right direction. I am only at 2 lbs for the week so far. I REALLY want to lose at least 3 lbs. this week so I decided to do a mini-steak day (all my protein in one sitting). Since my last steak day was successful (1.4 lb. loss) I thought I'd try it again.

I did the steak day because over the course of 4 days, I haven't had a net loss. That might not qualify as a stall but I'm looking at it that way. I was going to try an apple day but I haven't heard the best things about them. (That they are more psychological and that you gain the weight back).

I am still debating on if I should have the frozen roma or not. I don't drink coffee so that my substitute is a drink called Roma. It is 10 calories and has a few off-protocol ingredients. Just saying the word off-protocol makes me think I probably won't try it. Maybe a frozen chai instead?

Well, hope you all have a great night! Cross your fingers for my weigh-in tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment