Monday, July 11, 2011

VLCD Day #27

Current Weight: 135.0 lbs. (-1.0)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Strawberries with Truvia
Snack: Yerba Mate
Lunch: Egg Drop Soup on top of Spinach
Snack: Dried Apples
Snack: Hard boiled egg, Melba & Chocolate Yerba Mate
Dinner: Tomato Basil Soup with Shrimp (put the shrimp in and yum!)

Today I woke up to a 1 lb. loss. It actually didn't start out that way (my morning losses never do). I FINALLY got things moving, if you know what I mean, and weighed at 10:30 am (my usual time) and had a 1 pounder.. it was great. Today, I was dying to try something new and different so I gave this egg drop soup a "whirl".. heehee... (when you make it, you'll understand). It was delicious! Such a change up from the day to day chicken and spinach and such a nice treat! I hope it does nice things for my weight to!! :) I only used 2 egg whites and had a hardboiled egg later in the day. (P&I allows 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg). I thought it wouldn't be filling enough for me but I was pleasantly stuffed when I finished!

Tonight, I had the Tomato Basil soup again but this time added shrimp. (I didn't feel like cooking anything so I got cooked shrimp out of the freezer and defrosted it.) I think, if my losses are okay tomorrow) I might add some beef to it for lunch tomorrow. It was pretty yummy with the shrimp but I ran out of it today!

I did eat a melba toast today. I am still feeling the urge to "snack". I am hoping that dies down soon. I got some of the dried apples at Fresh Market today. I bought 2 .5 lb cartons and split them up into 9 little packages. They are such a yummy treat! I can't wait until I can eat them again!

Well, enough jibber jabber, I have to go to bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment