Thursday, July 28, 2011

VLCD Day #44

Current Weight: 127.6 lbs. (-0.4)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate w/ Heavy Whipping Cream (20-25 g) (oh.my.gosh.heaven)
Snack: 35 g Macademia Nuts & Italian Soda (Diet Orange Soda* with Heavy Cream)
Lunch: Egg Salad (1 boiled egg & 1 Tbsp. Mayo)
Snack: Yerba Mate w/ Heavy Whipping Cream (20-25 g)
Snack: Celery with Cream Cheese
Dinner: Half an avocado & Italian Soda (Diet Orange Soda* with Heavy Cream)
Chocolate Delight throughout the day (2 Tbsp.)

Calorie percentages - Fat: 89.6%, Carbs: 4.51%, Protein: 4.38%
*little nervous about this since I haven't had soda all P2


So after yesterday's great loss & detox bath, I had a happy loss of .4 lbs this morning. I'm definitely okay with that! As I mentioned in a previous post, I decided to be a little rogue today and try something CRAZY! It's the atkins fat fast and I am feeling it now! I feel like I can't think straight and like I have crazy anxiety. Not sure what that is all about. If all this fat has done nothing else, it has at least got me "moving" if you know what I mean!

I have decided that if this, by some miracle, works and I have a good loss tomorrow, I might carry out for 1 more day then go back to regular P2 VLCD. (Only because I am moving into P3 soon and the document says you need at least 4 days VLCD after the fat fast to stabilize correctly in P3.

Well, I hope you all have a happy night! :) Wish me luck on the scale tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment