Wednesday, July 13, 2011

VLCD Day #29

Current Weight: 135.0 lbs. (-1.0)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: Strawberries with Truvia
Lunch: Tomato Basil Soup and Shrimp
Snack: Dried Apple Rings (From Fresh Market)
Snack: Yerba Mate and Chocolate Delight (just thought I'd be rogue)
Dinner: Curry Chicken and Steamed Spinach

After my detox bath last night, I thought I would lose more this morning. But at least I am down from the 1 lb. gain. Tonight's Chicken Curry was TO DIE FOR!! I absolutely loved it. MUST TRY.. I need some new veggies though because the ol' steamed spinach is getting old. I wanted to do cucumber noodles with the curry tonight or some cabbage rice or something but the only cucumber I had left was old and I am out of cabbage. I was going to do something onion-y or tomato-y but I did tomatoes at lunch and I'm scared that onions might make me gain. But I probably should have done the onions.. would have been better.

Another thing I am trying tonight is getting my dinner in A LOT earlier than normal. I usually eat really late because I put my kids down then I cook. I started my dinner while they were in the bath and it cooked really quick. I am eating it now and enjoying VERY MUCH! (besides the spinach..)

I have been doing some research on this Chocolate Delight made with coconut oil (not on Simeon's Protocol). A lot of people have said that it helps them loose so I decided to try a little. I am really hoping it helps but I have my doubts. To be honest, I made a batch and it wasn't that good so I melted it and added more sweetener. I am tempted to toss the whole batch if it isn't tasty. Unless of course I drop a whole lot tomorrow.

Well, I am really hoping now that TOM is gone that I will have some bigger losses. This has been my worst week yet and I am really hoping I can make up for it in the weeks to come. I am PRAYING for a loss tomorrow because if I don't, I'm going to worry its the dried apples and they are to die for good.

Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment