Thursday, July 7, 2011

VLCD Day #23

Current Weight: 137.4 lbs. (+0.2)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate and Strawberries
Lunch: Grilled Chicken with "honey" mustard and Steamed Spinach
Snack: Creamsicle Orange Smoothie
Dinner: Sloppy Joes (with homemade ketchup) and Tomatoes (with ACV, basil, S&P)
Snack: Roma

Today I woke up to a 0.2 lb gain. To be honest, I wasn't that surprised because of the 2 lb loss I had yesterday. Also, TOM came to town today so that probably has a lot to do with it too.

My day was okay. I woke up and went to take my Physiology exam. I ended up acing it (94%!) and was so happy that the studying paid off. I only have a few more weeks of the summer semester and it will be a relief to have these classes finished! (Especially if I ace them.. that will mean my first 2 nursing pre-reqs are A's!) '

Today's dinner was okay. I am getting full SO fast. It's like I eat 2 bites and I have to put the fork down. I don't though, because I know I'll be hungry later if I do that. I might have to split my meals in 2 and have a couple more meals a day than just the 2.

Well, today is the closest I have come to a cheat yet. I was making the sloppy joe's for the first time and I kind of followed my mom's recipe (which is SO good) but it calls for real ketchup and brown sugar.. I substituted as best I could but I did squirt some ketchup onto it to make it taste better (left out the brown sugar). I'm sure it didn't end up being very much at all but it was sugar.

After I got done cooking it, I pulled out my portion and a portion for tomorrow then made it taste a little better for my husband. I added more ketchup and the brown sugar and I think he'll really like it. Problem is, I had a tiny taste (to make sure it wasn't gross cause I was just throwing stuff in). I really hope that small amount of sugar doesn't kill my weigh in tomorrow.

I was planning on working out tonight (Zumba) but I am just so FULL! Maybe I'll have to wake up and do it tomorrow morning.

I'll keep you posted (as always) on my progress tomorrow and hopefully the veggie mixing/sugar bite/TOM doesn't make me gain! *cross your fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment