Friday, July 15, 2011

VLCD Day #31

Current Weight: 134.2 lbs. (-0.6)
Dose: Skip Day

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: 1/2 serving of Strawberries and a hard-boiled egg white
Lunch: Shrimp and Cabbage (w/ braggs, onion powder and garlic powder)
Snack: Melba
Dinner: Egg Drop Soup over Spinach
Snack: Melba :(
Dessert: Apple
Late night snack: 1/2 serving of Strawberries with Truvia

Much happier about my .6 lb loss than my .2 lb loss yesterday. Although, today on my skip day I was much hungrier than normal. I'm going to up my dose a little tomorrow and see how I feel. I thought, even with the excessive snacking, I did pretty well considering my MIL and SIL brought home Cheesecake Factory and I sat with them and ate my apple. And later they (and DH) feasted on a huge piece of peanut butter cheesecake, which is when I reached for my strawberries. I did not fall under pressure and that is what counts!

I know tomorrow probably won't be the best loss.. I'm thinking I'm might be sensitive to eggs.. boo :(


No comments:

Post a Comment