Saturday, July 30, 2011

VLCD Day #46

Current Weight: 126.0 lbs. (-0.8)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ Milk
Lunch: Chili
Snack: Apple & Yerba Mate Chai w/ Milk
Dinner: Shrimp Curry and Cabbage (Chicken Curry sub Shrimp)
Snack: Strawberries with Truvia
Snack: Chocolate Delight (it doesn't even taste good.. why do I do it?)

So I woke up again with a .8 lb loss. I am happy with that! I decided to move back into P2 today but I have felt bloated and full all day. It is a weird feeling when I am eating less than 500 calories. I am really anticipating some sort of gain tomorrow (which is why I even thought about eating the yucky chocolate delight in the freezer). I assume I'll be up because of what the scale says at night then I sabotage myself even further by eating something off-protocol.

I am just planning on a mini-steak day tomorrow. Its an easy day to do it because we are at church until 4:30 anyway. After church, we are packing everything into the car because we are moving on Monday morning. Thank goodness! We are ready to be out of here. I have already felt so much anxiety (which is another reason for the 2 fruits and choco delight) about traveling and being at the in-laws and having to stay on protocol until Thursday at the earliest. I am just super nervous about how I will handle being in the town that made me fat in the first place!

I'll let you know how tomorrow's weigh in goes.. I'm not anticipating happy news..

No comments:

Post a Comment