Sunday, July 10, 2011

VLCD Day #26

Current Weight: 136.0 lbs. (+0.2)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: Strawberry smoothie
Lunch: Chicken and Baked Onions
Snack: Smooth Move Tea
Snack: Apple and Melba
Dinner: Cod and Steamed Spinach (with ACV and S&P)

So it seems I did a little better than yesterday but still not great. I had a gain from yesterday's snacking and Zevia. I won't be doing that again until P3! I am really crossing my fingers for a loss tomorrow.

I drank some Smooth Move tea today to help with movement. I am really hoping it helps. I drank it this afternoon and still nothing. :( I wanted to "move" before my weigh in tomorrow but that probably won't happen. Smooth Move hasn't been the best for me in the past but I was really hoping for results this time. Here's hopin'. I'm sure you all love to hear about this aspect of the diet.. its not that I love sharing it but hopefully it will help some of you!

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment