Thursday, July 28, 2011

Going Rogue today...

Ya so.. I have been looking around the hcg forums and came across a post about doing an Atkins Fat Fast during P2 to get some good losses. Here is the document I found: Fat Fast. I figured I might as well try it and if it doesn't work, at least I ate some different things today! (I'm really hoping it works though!) I have eaten some crazy things today (I'll post everything in my daily report tomorrow):

Macademia nuts
Chocolate Delight
Egg salad
Avocado
Cream Cheese
LOTS of heavy whipping cream

Anyway, I am hoping it works. It will be fun to try again tomorrow if I see a good loss! I am feeling more energy but my tummy is a little like "what are you doing to me?!! All this fat after 6 weeks?!"

So far, my calorie percentages are as follows: Fat: 88.8%, Carbs: 4.78%, Protein: 4.81%

I guess you will be holding your breath until I find out if it worked tomorrow morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment