Sunday, July 24, 2011

VLCD Day #40

Current Weight: 130.2 lbs. (+1.0)
Dose: Skip Day

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ milk
Snack: 1 Apple Ring (to help with light-headedness this morning)
Snack: Apple and Chocolate Yerba Mate
Lunch: Chicken with "honey" mustard and Baked Onion
Dinner: Cod and Tomatoes (ACV, S&P and Basil)
Dessert: Strawberries

Ya, I was up today... it was really depressing. I think I really needed a skip day after not taking one on Friday. I started the day feeling completely shaky and by noon, I was too full to even think about lunch. Finally, I ate an apple and had a really late lunch. That pushed my dinner to 8:00 and had my strawberries around 9. I ended up with about 436 calories today which is about 100 less than yesterday. I also feel like I've lost a lot of water and had some "movement" if you know what I mean. I'll be very surprised if I don't see some sort of loss tomorrow.

Well, today wasn't the greatest day (DS was sick so he and I stayed home from church) and he was a little grump-monster. I really hope he starts feeling better soon. He doesn't eat well when he is sick and it really worries me when my kiddos don't eat well. DH had the day off and it was nice to have the additional help. That eased a little pressure and the loneliness I have been feeling since my sister-in-law left.

I'm off to bed (and its before midnight!) and hoping for a good loss tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment