Tuesday, July 5, 2011

VLCD Day #21

Current Weight: 139.2 lbs. (-0.8)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Lunch: Chicken Salad with "honey" mustard dressing (and 1 slice of tomato.. oops)
Snack: Apple (1/2)
Dinner: Shrimp and steamed spinach

So I finally broke my gain/stall. I lost .8 lb today which means I lost the last 2 days gains (gains without cheating really stink!) and lost an additional .2 lbs. I honestly think it was water weight or something.

I took some magnesium citrate today (to help to get moving). It tasted HORRIBLE.. and it made me feel a little yucky. But it did the job! If you are going to try it, you must be around a bathroom all day. The need to go hits you fast (every couple hours or so for me) so ya... but I'm happy to see it's helping. I can't do it again though. I need to go get the capsules because the drink was just.. ugh. I had to chug it or I wouldn't have been able to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment