Monday, July 18, 2011

VLCD Day #34

Current Weight: 132.8 lbs. (-1.4)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: Melba Toast with Pico De Gallo (little off protocol, unknowingly)
Lunch: Chicken and "honey" mustard and Tomatoes (ACV, S&P, and basil)
Snack: 1/2 serving strawberries with truvia
Snack: Chocolate Delight... rogue
Dinner: Chicken Curry and Cabbage
Dessert: 1/2 serving strawberries and truvia

Today I am feeling really good. I had a ton of studying to do so I naturally reached for more snacks. I am still worried that I am backed up, even though the smooth move helped a little this morning. I bought some True Calm and I really hope that helps. So far, nothing. I might do a big cup tomorrow to see if that helps.

I made some more chocolate delight and it was MUCH better. I am going to refrain from posting the recipe because I need to know how it treats my body. I really enjoyed the taste so much I found myself wanting another piece! Maybe that's not so great...

Well, because of my scale-obsession, I got on tonight after my bath. It said 133.6 which is not even a pound above my morning weight. That is so weird because it is usually 3 or so more pounds at night. I hope that means I am going to be happy on the scale tomorrow! :)

Off to sleep! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment