Saturday, July 16, 2011

VLCD Day #32

Current Weight: 134.0 lbs. (-0.2)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate
Snack: Smoothie - 1/2 serving of Strawberries and Jay Robb Protein (1/2 scoop)
Lunch: Curry Chicken and Cabbage (w/ braggs, onion powder and garlic powder)
Dinner: Sashimi (white fish-no rice), Seaweed Salad, California Roll (no rice)

Happy Birthday to me!!! Actually its tomorrow - the 17th but we celebrated it tonight. It was a great night. We went to a sushi place called Cafe Asia, which was incredible. I was VERY good. I made a few mistakes but overall I think I rocked this night out. I was so tempted to eat off DH's plate (because he got my favorite roll of all time) but I didn't touch it! But look how much I was tempted!! This is what he ate:

Instead I got to enjoy this for starters: (A-MAZ-ING.. probably going to show just how amazing it was on the scale tomorrow too.. it was too good to be true)

After that deliciousness, I enjoyed the freshest sashimi I have ever had. It was really tasty.

Overall, I think I did pretty well. However, the waitress came over and asked if we wanted anything else and I asked if they did rolls without rice. She said they did and I asked for a California roll without rice (forgetting that california rolls have avocado in them.. uh oh) anyway, I enjoyed the california roll SOOOOOO much.. I didn't even miss the rice, which I NEVER thought I'd say..

Anyway, I know I'll probably pay for all this tomorrow on the scale and I will be singing a different tune but it seemed worth it. And plus, it could have been worse right? I could have gone for mexican cheese covered enchiladas and chips and quacamole, right? Haha.. I had a great birthday! :)

Now lets just hope the pound fairy brings me a really nice present tomorrow.. a huge loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment