Tuesday, August 2, 2011

VLCD Day #49

Current Weight (LIW): 126.8 lbs. (+0.0)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ Milk
Lunch: Curry Chicken with Cabbage
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Chili

Cheats: Taste of bacon, taste of cottage cheese, taste of DS's ice cream, WAY too much extra gum... not a happy day for me.

So I stalled today but I'm okay with it because of the traveling and everything. I had a rough day today (being in Philly and all) with temptations and I didn't do so hot. It's been my worst day by far as far as cheating is concerned. It seemed I had to have a bite of everything. It was really rough. But its over now and I have to live with whatever consequences await me tomorrow. I hope I don't end up with a steak day on my first day of P3!!

Hope you are all having better success than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment