Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #13

Current Weight (LIW): 128.8 lbs. (+0.6)
From LIW: +2.0

Breakfast: Tea with Cream
Dinner: 16 oz. Porterhouse Steak and Apple(s) ya, I ate more than my allotted amount.
Snack: Tea with Cream

Total Calories: 1600
Calorie Breakdown: 65% Fat /27% Protein / 8% Carb

Steak day today. Hoping it does something. I had a few extra bites of apple because mine was really grainy so I ran to the store to get another one. Well, that one happened to be grainy to but I ate it anyway. Blerg. I was looking forward to that apple all day.

Welp, I'll let ya know if the steak day does it's magic tomorrow. More and more I am considering changing my LIW to 127.4 or so because it seems I am stabilizing higher than my 126.8. Something to think about...

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment