Monday, August 1, 2011

VLCD Day #48

Current Weight (LIW): 126.8 lbs. (+0.2)
Dose: 160iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai w/ Milk
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Apple
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Apple
Snack: Apple
Dessert: 2 pieces of Extra Sugar Free gum...

So I woke up to another gain. That is okay, I guess my body just wants to stabilize a little higher than I wanted. Also, TOM is here (again...) so hcg has really screwed up my cycle. Oh well, I'm sure that is why I am gaining and not losing.

Either way, I took this as my LIW and I really hope I can maintain here. Today I was driving from Raleigh, NC to Philadelphia, PA and did an apple day, partly for the water retention of TOM and driving and partly for convenience. I couldn't cook all day and I really didn't want to deal with the temptation/regrets of eating out.

The drive was good but I was a little hungry and counted down the hours until my next hour. I think if I would have been in my regular environment, it wouldn't have been so bad because I like to snack while I eat.

Well, I am happy to report my hcg LIW! 126.8

So my goal over the next few weeks is to stay at or under this number. Which means I can't cross over into 129 without a steak day. I hope I can do it! I have to say I am very excited to try all the new foods and can't wait for Thursday morning, when I plan on eating eggs and maybe bacon for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment