Thursday, August 11, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #8

Current Weight (LIW): 128.8 lbs. (+0.8)
From LIW: +2.0

Should have done a steak day but decided to turn it into my *inevitable* Philly cheat day.
Breakfast: Protein & Flax Pancakes (delish) with 100% real maple syrup
Snack: Dried apples and a few cherries
Lunch: Wawa Ham hoagie (lettuce, tomato, cheese and mayo) with Diet Dr. Pepper
Snack: Ice Cream and more Ice Cream
Dinner: Huge Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
Snack: Sugar free gummy worms and chocolate almonds
Snack: Pumpkin Bread
Snack: MORE ICE CREAM

Total Calories: I didn't even count...
Calorie Breakdown: I'm sick to my stomach.

Well, after having no fruit yesterday and still having a gain, I threw in the towel and decided to get this inevitable "Philly cheat" done and over with. I have been thinking about it since I got here and known I would probably have a day where I ate my favorite philly foods because I didn't know when I'd get back here. Part of me is glad I did it because I don't think I can eat like that again, anytime soon at least. I feel sick to my stomach and I can't believe I used to eat like this all the time. It is really gross. I'm almost excited for my steak day tomorrow so I don't have to look at food until evening time. Hopefully by then I will not still be sick from this overindulgence!

My whole body aches and I wonder if its from all the food I ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it might be from the sodium but I'm not 100% sure. All I know is, I don't like feeling like this. I have to remember this feeling so I don't do it again.

I have my steaks in the fridge. Tomorrow, we are heading to the zoo and then in the evening, I will make my steak and eat my apple. I need to drink drink drink my water all day tomorrow at the zoo so I stay hydrated and get rid of all the crap I ate today.

Well, I am going to get to sleep. We have a big day planned for tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment