Sunday, August 14, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #11

Current Weight (LIW): 128.2 lbs. (-1.0)
From LIW: +1.4

High Protein Day
Breakfast: 2 Egg and 3 oz. of Ground Beef
Lunch: 6.5 oz. Chicken
Snack: Hard boiled egg
Dinner: 12 oz. Prime Rib and Salad (romaine, tomatos, cucumber)
Snack: Jay Robb Shake
Drinks: Yerba Mate with HWC (1.5 cups)
Chocolate Delight

Total Calories: 1760
Calorie Breakdown: 55% Fat /43% Protein / 2% Carb


High protein day gave me another loss! Down 1 lb. today! So happy to be back in the "safety zone" after my big jumbo-cheat. I was really scared I wouldn't be able to get the weight off but luckily I am back down within my 2 lb. range.

I did another high protein day today to be safe. But I did eat at a restaurant (prime rib - delicious) with a side salad. I had blue cheese on the side but really didn't use it much. I made a Jay Robb protein shake when I got home as well. Calories are a little high but I think the protein is on the higher side and the carbs were super low! I had one bite of orange, a tiny bite, so hopefully that doesn't sabotage my whole protein day.

I'm so scared to go back to regular p3 tomorrow. I feel like no matter what I am going to gain. I am so scared to bring fruits back in cause I'm afraid it will shoot my weight up again. I just need to take it slow. I also want to add some more nut flours and I'm really nervous to do that. Believe it or not, I am only a week and a half away from p4! That means I am half way done with P3!! YEAH! So close to the end..

No comments:

Post a Comment