Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #6

Current Weight (LIW): 127.4 lbs. (+1.2)
From LIW: +0.6

Breakfast: 1 egg fried in butter and 3.5 oz. Ground Sirloin with sauteed onions & mushrooms
Snack: Avocado Spinach Chocolate Jay Robb Protein Shake
Lunch: Bertucci's Restaurant: Steak and Veggies (no sugar, just lots of butter)
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Hamburger on Romaine Leaf (with Tomato, Duke's and Sugar Free Ketchup)
Snack: 4 pieces of Chocolate Delight (eek)
Snack: Too many pieces of sugar free Extra Dessert Gum

Total Calories: ~1700
Calorie Breakdown: 61% Fat / 28% Protein / 10% Carb

Woke up today with a gain but it was to be expected. I am okay with it. Actually, I keep seeing 127.4 on the scale over and over and this is the number I thought might actually be my LIW. I'll keep an eye out.

I was really snack-y today. We had a nice lunch out and I did very well. I told the waitress no sugar and only salt and pepper to season. My veggies were roasted with loads of butter (yum) and the steak was yummy too. I didn't want to eat out but we were shopping for a new suit because DH has an interview tomorrow (keep your fingers crossed!)

Once I start eating that darn Extra Dessert gum, I seriously cannot stop. I need to throw it all out because I think it might give me problems. I guess we'll see tomorrow. I tried to be low on carbs today, I actually tried to NOT eat the apple but fruit is a huge weakness of mine, especially apples. I NEED that sweet crunch!

Well, I am hoping that the scale doesn't shoot up tomorrow but I bought my steak just in case. It worked so well last time but I am really really hoping I don't need it tomorrow.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment