Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #7

Current Weight (LIW): 128.0 lbs. (+0.6)
From LIW: +1.2

Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in butter and 2 slices of bacon
Snack: 1/2 Avocado Spinach Chocolate Jay Robb Protein Shake
Lunch: Cobb Salad with all the fixins and blue cheese dressing
Snack: 1 1/2 Cups Teccinni Herbal Coffee with Cream
Dinner: 8 oz. Steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions
Snack: 2 pieces of Chocolate Delight (eek)
Snack: Too many pieces of sugar free Extra Dessert Gum

Total Calories: ~1700
Calorie Breakdown: 62% Fat / 30% Protein / 7% Carb

Once again, I woke up to a gain. I did have some output today so I'm hoping to see the scale move down tomorrow. I walked around today a lot too (shopping) but I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I don't think I drank as much water as I should have today either. erg...

One thing is I have been leaning a lot on sugar free gum to get me through the day. It was STUPID today but I was shopping and it tastes so good.. but the flavor doesn't last very long so I tend to chew a piece then get a new one. By the end of the shopping trip, I was feeling full of bubbles, which can't be a good sign.

I tried to stay low carb today. I had no fruit and ended up with 7% on the day, which I think is a good thing. Hopefully this will be enough to slow the scale or even push it in the other direction hopefully.

Tonight I spent about 1-2 hours blanching almonds so I can make my own almond flour. I am really excited to try some baked good recipes with this stuff. Elana's Pantry has some wonderful recipes that I just can't wait to try so I am hoping this almond flour turns out okay.

Well, I am getting super tired so I better call it a night! Hope the scales is nice to me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment