Monday, August 8, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #5

Current Weight (LIW): 126.2 lbs. (-1.8)
From LIW: -0.6

Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in butter and 3 pieces of bacon with sauteed onions, mushrooms and red pepper
Snack: Hard-boiled egg w/ Duke's Mayo and an Apple
Lunch: Hamburger on Romaine Lettuce Leaf (tomato, Duke's Mayo, Sugar Free Ketchup) with 1 pickle and a few cherries
Snack: String Cheese & Jay Robb Chocolate Protein Smoothie with frozen strawberries, cream and spinach
Dinner: Grilled chicken (with onions and mushrooms) and Salad (iceburg lettuce, tomatoes, red peppers) topped with Bolthouse Farms Ranch
Snack: 3 pieces of Chocolate Delight
Snack: (Might be bad) Sugar Free Rita's Water Ice (Pink Grapefruit) - sweetened with maltitol and sorbitol

Total Calories: ~1700
Calorie Breakdown: 54% Fat / 26% Protein / 20% Carb

So my steak day was a complete success! I woke up to a 1.8 lb. loss! Needless to say, I was ecstatic! I did end up having to pee a whole bunch at night so I am wondering if it is just excess water weight. I'm not sure but whatever it was, it worked!

I am a little concerned about today's menu. I think I get over-enthusiastic when I have a good loss. I tried the sugar-free rita's water ice and I think I might be paying for it tomorrow. I don't know what it is but I feel bloaty and yucky. It might be the Rita's or something else.

I cannot stay away from fruit! I had 3 different fruits today but I think it ended up only being 2 servings. I only had a few cherries and then a few frozen strawberries in my shake. I only put them in there because people say that they help with the consistency. Boy, they were right!

So I helped my father in law use his new bread machine tonight. I am sitting right here by it as it makes the most wonderful smelling banana bread. It is filled with sugar though so I am (of course) not going to try it. It was fun helping him though and he got so excited making it. Gotta love the inlaws!

Well, I am off to bed! I am hoping and praying for some more "output" tonight and hoping that I don't gain everything back that I lost yesterday. I'll be all depressed and drooping around like Eeyore tomorrow if I do...



No comments:

Post a Comment