Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #20

Current Weight (LIW): 128.6 lbs. (+0.2)
From LIW: +1.0

Breakfast: Fried Egg, 3 oz. Ground Sirloin with Mushrooms and Onions, Cinnamon Flax Bread (banana) with butter
Snack: 3 oz. Fage Total, 6 raspberries, 1 packet truvia, 1/3 scoop protein powder
Lunch: 2 - 3.5 oz. Cheeseburgers w/ SF ketchup, sliced tomato and Duke's Mayo on Romaine Leaf
Snack: 3 oz. Ground Beef with Mustard and Apple
Dinner: 4 oz. Salmon, 1 cup Cauliflower, 1 Roma Tomato, 1 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
Dessert: Chocolate Mug Cake with 1/2 almond 1/2 protein powder and whipped cream

Total Calories: ~2000
Breakdown: 57.6% Fat/ 33.1% Protein/ 15.2% Carb

Once again, I ate a lot today. I am keeping fairly consistent with my percentages but I am wanting to increase my protein a little and decrease my fat. As long as my carbs stay under 20% until I'm done with P3, I feel like I will have done well.

I had another mug cake tonight but I am a little worried about this one because I ate it at about 9:40 pm. The thing is I stay up until like 2 am so I am hoping that it won't make a difference.

Tomorrow is a big day for us. The kids and I are flying to AZ then to SLC on Friday. DH and FIL are driving across the country and we will finally be back in Utah! I am a little worried about the plane ride and traveling because technically I'm still in P3 until Thursday. I am going to extend P3 a little further because I just want to make sure I am stable. I am having a little bit of a tough time negotiating what I can and cannot eat and I just don't feel ready to take on P4 until I have totally stabilized in P3. I feel I should be able to eat more carbs (fruits) than I have been but it seems every time I venture over 1 a day, the scale kicks my butt in the morning. Well, I guess tomorrow it might be kicking me to the curb!

No comments:

Post a Comment