Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #21

Current Weight (LIW): 129.4 lbs. (+0.8)
From LIW: +1.8

Breakfast: Fried Egg, 3 Slices of SF bacon, Cinnamon Flax Bread (banana) with butter
Snack: Protein Shake w/ Almond Milk
Lunch: 3.5 oz. Ground Beef, Homemade Marinara, and Shirataki Noodles
Snack: 7 oz. Fage Total, 6 raspberries, 1 packet truvia, 1 scoop protein powder
Dinner: Saladworks salad (blue cheese dressing, swiss, egg white, double chicken, tomatoes)

Total Calories: 1721
Breakdown: 55.4% Fat/ 39.2% Protein/ 11.9% Carb

Today has been a very busy day but I've tried my best to stay on protocol. I had a salad on the plane but was able to get a salad that I've had before and done okay on. I also didn't end up having a night snack and I wasn't really hungry at all anyway. It is really late and I don't know how much sleep I will get tonight but I didn't bring my scale and I'm considering not even weighing tomorrow (on SIL's scale) because there are so many factors. If it is high, it is most likely travel/water weight and the fact that it isn't my scale. I haven't decided what I'm going to do for weigh in yet. I guess you'll find out tomorrow! I just hate when a bad weigh-in ruins my whole day!

I'm glad to *almost* be home. We are the majority of the way there. We are in Phoenix and are leaving for SLC on Friday. It will be nice to be back in Utah and starting school on Tuesday. Busy but that is normal for us!

Have a good night and I hope the traveling won't hit me too hard tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment