Saturday, August 27, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #24

Current Weight (LIW): 133.2 lbs. (?)
From LIW: +5.6 lbs.

Breakfast: Chai with Half and Half (throughout day)
Dinner: 15 oz. Ribeye and an Apple

Total Calories: ~969
Breakdown: 50.3% Fat/ 36.2% Protein/ 13.5% Carb

Steak day from my travel/TOM/fruit weight gain. A little frustrated all day today because of this massage jump. This is the furthest I've been away from my LIW (Even more than the CHEAT DAY!) I couldn't believe my eyes on the scale this morning. I honestly don't understand how I could weight more today than the day after my megacheat. I am hoping it is water weight from traveling and hoping that TOM makes his appearance. I've been more emotional than usual and I am just praying that he comes soon so I can drop this added water weight!

Well, I am hoping this steak day does the trick. It is extremely disappointing to be this high when I didn't have the delicious cheat food to go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment