Saturday, August 20, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #17

Current Weight (LIW): 128.0 lbs. (-0.4)
From LIW: +0.4

Breakfast: 1 egg in butter, 2 slices SF bacon, Flax Protein Pancakes w/ WF syrup
Snack: Chocolate Banana Protein Shake and a Peach with Cream (half n half)
Lunch: Saladworks Salad (amazing... yum!)
Snack: Peach Flavored Protein Shake & an Apple
Dinner: 9 oz. NY Strip, Caprese Salad, and Broccoli with Hollandaise
Dessert: Chocolate Mug Cake with Whipped Cream and WF chocolate sauce (wow)

Total Calories: ~1900
Calorie Breakdown: 50% Fat /39% Protein /12% Carb


I had another very nice day today. I feel stuffed to the brim all day long but I think I need to start eating earlier in the day. I have been getting up too late in the day and trying to fit all the necessary calories in very limited hours. I try not to eat very late but sometimes getting everything in before it gets late is very hard!

Tomorrow I have to get up early for church so I think I will make sure I have time to eat breakfast. I need to or I won't be eating until after 12. That is worse than today! Hopefully that will help my metabolism get a good start on the day.

I have been focusing a lot on getting the right amount of protein in. I am still thinking I might be a little high but I don't know. Many people say they get 2000+ calories in a day and that is where I am so I guess I am on the right track. My biggest fear tonight is that I had a peach early in the day and then an apple in the evening. I've haven't added peaches yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I also had a mug cake and even though I've already added all the main ingredients, its still scary to step on the scale tomorrow! (Just like every day.) I hope that I don't have to live the rest of my life in fear of that scale moving above the 2 lb. mark...

Well, I'm off to sleep. Hope the scale is nice tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment