Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #14

Current Weight (LIW): 127.4 lbs. (-1.4)
From LIW: -0.2 (altered LIW)

Breakfast: 2 eggs in butter, 3 thin slices of Low Sodium Bacon, Flax Cinnamon Mug Bread and Tea with Cream
Snack: 1/2 a Protein Shake with cream, spinach, blueberries, and almond milk
Lunch: P2 Chili
Snack: Protein Shake with almond milk and eggnog flavoring
Snack: Chocolate Delight
Dinner: Teriyaki marinated Salmon and Scallops and Roasted Asparagus with Hollandaise
Snack: Protein Shake with Spinach, Avocado, Almond Milk and Vanilla capella drops

Total Calories: ~1900
Calorie Breakdown: 51% Fat /38% Protein /11% Carb

Today I tried my best to eat/drink as much protein as I could. I was told I wasn't getting near enough so today I got about 180 grams of it. I am hoping it was enough to help stabilize me a little better. I have been struggling with going up and I kept thinking I was eating more calories. But here I am at 1:00 after eating all those calories and I'm hungry! Crazy... maybe more protein will bode well for me on the scales tomorrow... Interesting...

I added in Almond milk today. I am really hoping I do well with it because I have some nice Almond chocolate milk (unsweetened) and some almond flour I want to do. I am feeling really good about today and I hope the scale is nice to me.

I changed my LIW from 126.8 to 127.6 since I have been seeing that number over and over on the scale. I just don't want to stress about stabilizing so much and to be honest, if I would have used this LIW, I would have only been outside my "safety zone" one time and that time was because of my cheat day. Very interesting... :) The more I think about it, the happier I am with the decision to raise my LIW. My reasoning is that I did the Atkins Fat Fast during the last week of P2 and that caused my body to lose about 1.6, which I gained back after a few days anyway. So my body was confused about my LIW and so I went back to my weight before the fat fast.

That is enough for tonight but hoping you all have wonderful dreams tonight and a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment