Friday, August 19, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #15

Current Weight (LIW): 127.6 lbs. (+0.2)
From LIW: 0.0 !! :)

Breakfast: Flax Protein Pancakes, 1 fried egg, 3 oz. Ground Beef
Snack: 1/2 a Protein Shake with orange and almond milk, 2 raspberries
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad (6 oz. Chicken, lettuce, tomato, red pepper, mushrooms, cucumber, 1 oz. cheddar cheese)
Snack: Cinnamon Flax Bread (Banana) & Protein Smoothie with almond milk, 1/4 avocado, peach flavoring
Dinner: 5 oz. Steak, Tomatoes with Balsamic and Steamed Asparagus with Hollandaise
Snack: 6 cherries

Total Calories: ~1900
Calorie Breakdown: 55% Fat /36% Protein /9% Carb


Still going strong under my 2 lb. limit! I woke up today with only a .2 lb gain after feeling like I was eating all day yesterday. Those protein shakes really fill me up and hopefully they are doing the trick!

I am adding a few more fruits in as I get closer and closer to P4. I am hoping and praying that they aren't causing me to gain weight because I love fruit!

Hope I have a happy weigh in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment