Thursday, August 11, 2011

Phase 3 - Cheat

So... here I am with a midday post about how I'm being bad today. I have known all along that I was going to have a little cheat day here in Philadelphia, I just didn't know when. Well, this morning when I woke up at my right around my 2 lb mark, I decided I was frustrated and was going to cheat today then do a steak day tomorrow. (Then, if I need to, consecutive high protein days to correct). I even got some T-bone steaks in the fridge to prepare.

Well, I am feeling a little FULL and sick to my stomach to be honest. I am hoping that it doesn't psychologically screw me up but it's done now so I can't do anything about it but correct.

So, the following are a few indulgences I've had today:



And later today, I will probably indulge in this:




so ya, I'm getting all my cheats out in one fowl swoop and then I'll correct as necessary. That might be bad but I gotta do what I gotta do. I don't know when I'll be back to philly, honestly!

Welp... I'm out, hope you guys are having a good day. I'm feeling a little guilty but trying to enjoy my "vacation" somewhat!

No comments:

Post a Comment