Saturday, August 13, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #10

Current Weight (LIW): 129.2 lbs. (-3.0)
From LIW: +2.4

High Protein Day
Breakfast: Egg and 3 oz. of Ground Beef
Snack: Hardboiled egg with Dukes SF mayo
Lunch: 3.5 oz. Hamburger with Dukes mayo and Low Sugar Ketchup on Romaine Leaf
Snack: Jay Robb Protein Shake (2 tbsp greek yogurt, 1 scoop Jay Robb, Banana flavor, Cream, Almond Milk, and Ice)
Dinner: 7.2 oz. Grilled Chicken on Salad (romaine, cilantro, tomatos, cucumber, onions, hard boiled egg & Bolthouse Ranch)
Snack: 1/2 Jay Robb Shake
Drinks: Yerba Mate with HWC throughout day

Total Calories: 1560
Calorie Breakdown: 58% Fat /38% Protein / 4% Carb

I had a successful steak day yesterday! Dropped 3 lbs and I was so happy! I am doing a high protein day today. I don't know how successful it will be but I am hoping for at least .6 to get me into my safety zone. I am still recovering from my big cheat but hopefully I will be within my range soon enough.

I tried to get in a lot of protein today. It turns out I got in about 140 grams so I hope that is enough. I didn't do any fruit today and I won't do any tomorrow if I'm still over 2 lbs above my LIW. I am also thinking I might do a detox bath tonight. I think it will feel really nice and I always enjoy them.

Well, I'll keep you posted with my weight tomorrow. We are heading to the New Jersey shore tomorrow to see family and it should be fun! I will keep my water by my side and stay strong! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment