Thursday, August 4, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #1

Current Weight (LIW): 127.2 lbs. (+0.4)
From LIW: +0.4

Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in butter, 100 grams Ground Sirloin (96%) with fried onions
Snack: Orange Creamsicle Smoothie with a little extra milk
Lunch: HUGE Grilled Chicken Salad (romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red peppers, mushrooms, cucumbers) topped with Bolthouse Farms Ranch
Dinner: Hamburger on Romaine Lettuce Leaf (tomato, Duke's Mayo, Sugar Free Ketchup, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms) with 3 pickles and a Dr. Zevia
Dessert: Apple

Total Calories: 1069
Calorie Breakdown: 52% Fat / 32% Protein / 17% Carb

After waking up to another gain, I decided to stop stressing about it and if I am consistently over my LIW, maybe I have the wrong LIW! I am going to listen to my body and see if 127.4 might be my number. I had bounced around that number so much in the last week and I may have been going through some sort of immunity so that might be my number this round. I will keep you posted!

Today I was very full all day. I kept being paranoid that I was over doing it and I guess we'll find out tomorrow if I did! I am a happy camper and I can honestly say with that burger, I didn't even miss the bun! It was delish!

I am LOVING P3! Hope tomorrow I find out that it loves me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment