Monday, August 22, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #19

Current Weight (LIW): 128.4 lbs. (-1.4)
From LIW: +0.8

Breakfast: Fried Egg, 3 oz. Ground Sirloin with Mushrooms, Cinnamon Flax Bread (banana) with butter, 1/2 protein shake
Snack: 2 oz. Fage Total, 6 raspberries, 1 packet truvia, 1/3 scoop protein powder
Lunch: 6 oz. Ground Sirloin, SF ketchup, mustard, sliced tomato with Balsamic and EVOO
Snack: 3.5 oz. Fage Total, 1 packet truvia, 1/3 scoop protein powder
Dinner: 6 oz. Shrimp, Tofu Shirataki Noodles, 1.5 tbsp. Pesto
Dessert: Chocolate Mug Cake with 1/2 almond 1/2 protein powder and whipped cream

Total Calories: 1960
Breakdown: 56.9% Fat/ 36.1% Protein/ 13.7% Carb

Holy cow I ate a lot today but I didn't really feel overly full all day, so thats good. I am feeling a little dry mouth though so I am really worried about sodium intake. My daily amount is 2000 because I didn't know that shrimp had so much sodium! Oh well, all I can do is hope I don't go up tomorrow. I added Fage today and I am in LOVE with it. It tastes so yummy, I am just hoping that it loves me as much as I love it!

We went to the zoo today and walked around for about 2 hours. I tried to drink a lot of water today but I am still worried about water retention. I cut the water intake off around 9:00 though so I am hoping I don't see a gain from it.

Hope you all have a happy night and that the scales are good to you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment