Saturday, August 6, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #3

Current Weight (LIW): 128.6 lbs. (+2.0)
From LIW: +1.8

High Protein Day
Breakfast: 2 egg fried in butter, 3 oz. Ground Sirloin with sauteed onions and mushrooms
Snack: 5.0 oz. Grilled Chicken Sandwich on Romaine Lettuce Leaf (tomato and Duke's Mayo)
Snack: 2 egg whites (boiled)
Lunch: 4.0 oz. Hamburger on Romaine Lettuce Leaf (tomato, Duke's Mayo, Sugar Free Ketchup)
Snack: 2.5 oz. Grilled Chicken in olive oil
Dinner: 3.5 oz. Ground Sirloin with sauteed onions and mushrooms
Dessert: Jay Robb Chocolate Whey Protein Smoothie (with Heavy Whipping Cream & Banana Capella Drops)
Drinks: Yerba Mate Chai with HWC

Total Calories: ~1300
Calorie Breakdown: 51% Fat / 47% Protein / 2% Carb

Well, it seems that my over-induldgence did, in fact, "weigh" me down. I didn't do a steak day because I wasn't quite 2 lbs. over my LIW (but close) but I did decide to do a high protein day. I wasn't exactly sure about what to do so I just decided to wing it. I at a lot of protein and pretty much NO carbs so I hope it works.

Either way, I have decided to do a steak day tomorrow. The biggest reason is because I am fasting for the first 2 meals of the day anyway (for religious purposes) and I have a 16 oz. steak in the fridge I need to eat. I thought it would be a good opportunity for a preemptive strike!

I have to say, I am really excited to get back on P3 on Monday. Today hasn't been to bad but I miss my fruit!! I went to a fresh produce stand and got some delicious cherries and I am PRAYING that is not what made me gain so much. I can't wait to eat those delicious treats!

I have recently been considering a second round. I am a little nervous about where I am going to end up stabilizing and I am thinking that I might want to get rid of a few more pounds. I guess we'll see how P3 and P4 go.

Well, wish me luck on the scales tomorrow! I hope I don't "need" a steak day (on day 4 of P3.. not fun) but I'm still doing one so either way, I'm eating steak tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment