Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #12

Current Weight (LIW): 128.2 lbs. (-0.0)
From LIW: +1.4

Breakfast: Flax Protein Pancakes and Walden Farms Syrup & 3 oz. Ground Beef
Snack: Apple and .5 oz. Ground Beef
Lunch: Braised Beef Salad from Chipotle with Guac, Sour Cream and Little bit of Bolthouse Ranch
Snack: 5 cherries
Dinner: Fish "Tacos" (Yummy - recipe later)
Snack: Chocolate Delight covered Strawberries and some chocolate delight
Drinks: Yerba Mate with HWC (1 cup)

Total Calories: 1690
Calorie Breakdown: 62% Fat /25% Protein / 13% Carb

Today I went back to regular ol' p3. I'm REALLY scared to get on the scale tomorrow. But life is for living and I don't want to live without fruit! Or chocolate! So I made some chocolate delight - seriously much better with xylitol. And I also ate out today (Chipotle rocks for P3). I had some bloating earlier but I think my magnesium citrate and Calm helped with that.

Don't have much else to say other than I am hoping the scale is nice to me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment