Sunday, August 21, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #18

Current Weight (LIW): 129.8 lbs. (+1.8)
From LIW: +2.2

Breakfast: Tea with Cream
Dinner: Big ol' steak and an apple
Dessert: Tea with Cream

Well, today was a steak day because of this mornings crazy gain. I don't know what made me jump up so high but I am hoping this steak day brings me back down again. I am really worried I might be sensitive to xylitol or walden farms products. I really enjoyed that mug cake last night!

I think that maybe I overdid it on calories or something? Or maybe the 2 fruits? I don't know, P3 is so hard. I have been loving pancakes in the morning once in a while and I will be really sad to see them go. Secretly, I keep waiting for TOM to start so I can blame the gain on that!

I'll keep you posted on my steak day tomorrow. I am really hoping for a big loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment