Sunday, August 28, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #25

Current Weight (LIW): 129.8 lbs. (-3.4)
From LIW: +2.2 lbs.

Breakfast: Chobani Greek Yogurt (plain, nonfat w/ 2 tbsp Half n Half and scoop PP), chai with cream
Lunch: 6 oz. Grilled Chicken and small salad (green leaf, red pepper and sunflower seeds) with "honey" mustard
Snack: Eggnog Protein Shake (Almond Milk, PP, cream, egg, sweetener, eggnog Capella Drops)
Dinner: Curry Chicken with 6.5 oz. Chicken, cabbage (cooked with CO) and broccoli
Snack: A few bits of Chobani Greek Yogurt mixed with cocoa and sweetener (yuck)

Total Calories: 1110
Breakdown: 26.4% Fat/ 62.5% Protein/ 11.1% Carb

I have to admit, I was quite pleased with my steak day results. I lost a total of 3.4 lbs. which makes it my best steak day yet! I ended up doing high protein today (as you can see from above) and I am pretty pleased with how it went. I am just hoping that the scale sees things the same way I do! I keep thinking "there is no way I only ate 1110 calories today" but I guess its true! I keep going to my counter to make sure I didn't forget anything but I am pretty sure everything is accounted for! Pretty cool...

I am going to start working out tomorrow. I have basically completed P2 and P3 but I am going to try and continue P3 eating for a while. I want to eat bread and stuff but it is not that strong of an urge. Today, the family all had carrot cake which looked and smelled AMAZING! Luckily though, I was able to say no and keep going on my high protein day.

I also had a detox bath tonight. I was hesitant about this but I'm hoping it helps relieve me of some excess fluid my body may have encountered while traveling.

Well, I hope you all have a great night and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment