Friday, August 5, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #2

Current Weight (LIW): 126.6 lbs. (-0.6)
From LIW: -0.2

Breakfast: 1 egg fried in butter, 3 oz. Ground Sirloin (96%) with fried onions, mushrooms, and red peppers
Snack: Cherries
Lunch: Hamburger on Romaine Lettuce Leaf (tomato, Duke's Mayo, Sugar Free Ketchup, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms) with 2 pickles
Dinner: 7 oz. top sirloin, Lobster Tail with butter, mashed cauliflower, spaghetti squash and a huge salad.
Dessert: 3 Sugar Free Chocolate Covered Almonds

Total Calories: ~1600
Calorie Breakdown: 60% Fat / 28% Protein / 13% Carb

I was a happy girl this morning when I woke up to see my weight below my LIW! I was down .6 which put me .2 below my LIW. I did a very similar breakfast but only did 1 egg and then I had a few cherries for a snack later in the day. I also had a hamburger like yesterday and it tasted SO YUMMY!

For dinner, I think I overdid it. I am SO full, overly full... I'm talkin' Thanksgiving Day full.. I am hoping it has so time to digest before I go to bed. I'm a little worried about the spaghetti squash and the huge increase in calories I did today (and the sugar free candy). Everything else was pretty close to protocol (even if I overdid it on the calories). It was our anniversary dinner and I was loving everything that I just kept eating! And I ate things SO fast that by the time I was finished, I knew I was overly full. Oh well, I'm hoping I see some "output" overnight and that I won't be too far over my LIW tomorrow.

Have a good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment