Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 1 Results - Inches

Now I have since mastered my measuring technique but the first time I measured I was unsure of where to measure. The reason I say this is because some of these measurements seem a little unreal. So if the numbers seem big, it could have been that. But I think I did loose a LOT of water weight and bloating that first week.
Neck:-0.5"
Chest:-4.0"
Midriff:-5.5"
Waist:-2.5"
Hips:-1.0"
Left Upper Thigh:-2.75"
Right Upper Thigh:-2.75"
Left Mid Thigh:-2.5"
Right Mid Thigh:-1.5"
Left Calf:-1.75"
Right Calf:-1.75"

Week 1 Total Inches Lost: 26.5" (What?!)

**Measuring Info:
Midriff - 1" below belly button
Waist - at belly button
Hips - right around biggest part of hips (about 5" below belly button)
Upper Thigh - 2" from hip joint

No comments:

Post a Comment